Job Openings at Module
No open positions now. Pl keep checking the website for any new position
- Post: Research Scientist
Position: Research Scientist| Last Date : 3rd June 2017
No of Post: 1
Essential Qualification: Minimum PhD/Post Doc(preferable) in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Bioengineering/Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology or similar disciplines.Experience in Biosensing and molecular recognition is a must.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who are highly skilled in the areas of nanoparticle synthesis and functionalization, surface chemistry, assay development and in vitro diagnostics (biological detection). Expertise in nanomaterial preparation, characterization, DNA sensors, aptamer based biosensors is required. Also desirable is experience in lipid bilayers, immunochemistry,lipid/liposome chemistry, cell culture, bioconjugate chemistry.
- The candidate must be a strong individual contributor within a multidisciplinary team comprising engineers, biologists, chemists within the framework of a milestone-driven research project.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required. A demonstrated record of high technical achievement (evidenced by publication in high-impact scientific journals, patents) along with demonstrated ability to conduct creative, independent research is required.
- Experience in development of novel in-vitro/Point of care diagnostics for microbial detection would be an added advantage.
- Industry experience with product development from idea to productization would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IVD certifications and clinical validations would be a plus.